Woodward Announces Park City Expansion
Camp Woodward to Build Its Fifth Location in the United States
Pending county approvals, Woodward Park City is proposing the groundbreaking to take place in the fall of 2016 and a scheduled opening in early winter of 2017. Woodward Park City will be located at Gorgoza Tubing Park - 27 miles from Salt Lake International Airport. The new Woodward Park City will be built across 126 acres.
• 52,000-square foot action sports center including:
• 33,500-square feet of indoor trampolines, ramps, foam pits, pump tracks, concrete street skatepark and digital media studio
• 12,400-square feet of food and beverage services, ticketing, rentals and guest services
• 2,200-square foot lounge and coffee house, party room and third floor mezzanine
• Year-round lift accessed trails for mountain bike/slopestyle/BMX and downhill trails, dirt pump track and concrete skatepark as well as winter ski, snowboard and terrain parks.
“Woodward is an amazing compilation of state-of-the-art facilities, talented staff of instructors and counselor’s and professional athletes that are as much about skill development as mentorship,” said Jody Churich, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Woodward. “We couldn’t be more excited to bring the Woodward experience to Park City.”
With more than 45 years of rich history in advancing and empowering sport, Woodward is a respected authority in providing unique camp and programming experiences that enable kids to be more confident, independent in sport and in life. Woodward currently has four locations in the U.S. with two new additions internationally through Woodward’s partnership with Hard Rock All-Inclusive Hotels. Woodward Park City will mark Powdr’s fifth location in the U.S.